We worry about your web security so you don’t have to.
That means using the best tools in the business – including some of our own proprietary software – to ensure your site, apps and data are secure and protected.
Among other things, we provide:
- malware scanning services to quickly identify potentially compromised code.
- SSL secure certificates, providing security, encryption, privacy and data integrity for both your site and your users’ personal information.
- brute force attack protection, limiting the number of failed login attempts per user, so that if someone is trying to guess your password, they’ll get locked out after a few attempts.
- blocking bot IPs. When a bot scans your site for vulnerabilities, it generates lots of 404 errors. We lock out IP addresses that exceed the limit of 404 errors that you choose.
- email notifications when someone gets locked out from too many failed login attempts or too many 404 errors, or when files have been changed on your site.
And we often win new clients when we clean up hacked sites that other development firms don’t know what to do with. Companies call us in frustration when their current developer can’t figure out how to solve the problem. We use our security expertise to clean up their hacked sites, whether they were infected with malware, blacklisted by Google, disabled by a host, or showing up as spam in search results. And once we save the day, they become a client for life.
Need Help with a Project? Get Started.