Grab your running -- or walking -- shoes, and help us raise money to support the Humane Society of Boulder Valley
is sponsoring the 21st Annual Cause for Paws Doggie Dash
(4K run and 3K walk) on Saturday, Sept. 11.
All proceeds benefit the Humane Society, which provides shelter and care to more than 8,000 homeless, abandoned and abused animals each year. Your participation could literally save the life of a cat or dog.
Insight partner Beth Krodel
will be there with her family - and of course JavaD
! Hope you'll come, too.
Here's the skinny:
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 11 • 7 AM TO NOON
HUMANE SOCIETY OF BOULDER VALLEY, 2323 55TH STREET [MAP
- 4K run starts at 8:30 a.m. and 3K walk starts at 8:45 a.m.
- It's a fun family event where dogs are welcome to be part of the fun.
- There will be a costume contest, agility fun-trials and more.
- The 4K run is an official Bolder Boulder qualifier.
- Includes a Fabulous Pet Expo plus a delicious pancake breakfast.
- Enjoy live music and a bouncy house for kids.
- Form a team of six or more for even more fun.
For more details or to register, please visit boulderhumane.org/causeforpaws
or call 303-442-4030 ext. 634.