September has been a busy month here at Insight Designs. Among other things, we:
- redesigned a site for SurveyClub.com — a Denver-based market research company that pays web users to take online surveys.
- created a site for EdwardMcDevitt.com — Ed is a Boulder-based competitive triathlete and coach.
- launched a new look and feel, plus added catalog functionality for an existing client Cuestix.com — a Colorado-based wholesale distributor of billiard supplies.
- developed an instant download ecommerce system for RockWare.com — a Golden-based developer and reseller of earth science software.
- took over hosting, design and updates for three luxury hotels in Mexico — Mezzanine, La Zebra Beach Cantina & Cabanas, Casa de Las Palmas Tulum Beach House. Don’t they make you want to go on vacation?!
- and as Nico mentioned in an earlier blog, we crafted a campaign called “Clean Bottles for a Clean Sport” and developed a single-page shopping experience that allows people to purchase a water bottle and support the Garmin-Chipotle Professional Cycling Team and their efforts to keep cycling drug-free.
Shew! More fun to come in October!